The expertise of one of the first Macromedia Flash teachers--MD Dundon, developer of the curriculum for several Flash training programs, has shared her love of Flash with everyone from Macromedia employees to some of the biggest multimedia companies in the world. Here, she not only teaches techniques, but also anticipates--and eases--the difficulties in learning them.
* A focus on the concepts behind Flash production--Teaches students the 'why' behind what they're doing in Flash.
* Enables students to get to an advanced with Flash on their own more quickly, to use the various techniques intelligently, rather than mechanically, and to think and work like professionals, not just designers in training.
* Real-world projects.
Enables students to produce a working portfolio of Flash-based projects that incorporate the full range of production techniques, from basic illustration to advanced ActionScript programming.
Table of Contents
1. Setting Up Your Workspace.
2. Illustration, Selection and Editing.
3. Animation Preparation.
5. Animation Special Effects.
7. Timeline and User Controls.
8. Single-Timeline Interfaces.
9. Using Sound in Flash.
10. Flash and HTML.
Macromedia Standard Keyboard Shortcuts.