Traffic Law NSW is an established and reliable guide to road and traffic legislation in New South Wales.
It is the only book containing all relevant NSW road and traffic legislation in one volume and is extracted from the authoritative subscription service Motor Vehicle Law New South Wales.
This book is an invaluable source of practical information about motor vehicle law and how it is applied in New South Wales.
This 13th edition incorporates changes to the Road Rules 2008 and substantial amendments to road transport legislation, as well as increased coverage of the Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Act 2002 for the benefit of criminal law practitioners.
Legislation in this edition is up to date as at 1 September 2010.
Traffic Law NSW is an essential guide for legal practitioners, law enforcement personnel and anyone else involved in the application and interpretation of road and traffic law in NSW.
* Road Rules 2008
* Road Transport (General) Regulation 2005
* Road Transport (Mass, Loading and Access) Regulation 2005
* Road Transport (Safety and Traffic Management) Act 1999
* Road Transport (Safety and Traffic Management) Regulation 1999
* Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Act 1998
* Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulation 2008
* Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Act 1997
* Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2007
* Roads Act 1993 (extracts)
* Roads Regulation 2008
* Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Act 2002 (extracts)