Leadership: Research Findings, Practice, and Skills, 6th Edition
Andrew J. DuBrin
$118.95 (includes GST)
Paperback package 552
15%Off Retail Price
This is an old edition. There is a new edition of this book available. In many cases publishers substitute to newer editions automatically...
Only order if you require this exact edition.
| Add to Shopping Cart
THIS IS AN OLD EDITION. PLEASE SEE ISBN13: 9781133435228 FOR CURRENT EDITION.
The Sixth Edition of LEADERSHIP: RESEARCH FINDINGS, PRACTICE AND SKILLS helps you understand leadership principles and hone your own leadership skills through a thoughtful balance of essential theory and real-world applications. The text provides a strong practical foundation by introducing leaders you can relate to and reinforcing your knowledge with frequent skill-building activities. Key updates include new opening vignettes and end-of-chapter cases, numerous additional skill-building exercises, and an enhanced student companion site with new Knowledge Bank activities and self-assessments
1. The Nature and Importance of Leadership.
2. Traits, Motives, and Characteristics of Leaders.
3. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership.
4. Leadership Behaviors, Attitudes, and Styles.
5. Contingency and Situational Leadership.
6. Leadership Ethics and Social Responsibility.
7. Power, Politics, and Leadership.
8. Influence Tactics of Leaders.
9. Developing Teamwork.
10. Motivation and Coaching Skills.
11. Creativity, Innovation, and Leadership.
12. Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills.
13. Strategic Leadership and Knowledge Management.
14. International and Culturally Diverse Aspects of Leadership.
15. Leadership Development and Succession.