PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR BUSN7021 AT ANU, SEMESTER 1 2011
PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR CLAW3201/3202/6026 AT USYD, SEMESTER 2 2011
The Australian Tax Handbook
covers the full spectrum of income tax law, related taxes and tax reform, featuring clear overviews, concise explanations and worked examples to make the tax system easier to understand and apply in practice. Written by specialists in accounting and law firms, corporations and academia who combine a wealth of practical experience and knowledge with an excellent ability to impart an understanding of tax law, the Australian Tax Handbook has a logical organisation and structure - tiered commentary, with clear overviews and introductions leading to deeper analysis of specific tax topice.
To keep pace with developments throughout the year, subscribe to the Australian Tax Handbook 2010 online - updated quarterly.
* States the law as at 1 January 2010 and covers proposed changes to tax law outstanding at that date.
* Comprehensive coverage of income tax law, regulation and practice and related taxes, presented in a concise, easy-to-read format.
* Clear explanations and practical analysis supported by numerous worked examples.
* Logical organisation and structure - tiered commentary, with clear overviews and introductions leading to deeper analysis of specific tax topics.
* Quick reference tools such as tax rates and tables, 'ready reckoners', depreciation rates, calendars, checklists.
* Extensively cross-referenced to other Thomson Reuters key tax resources.
* Helps you to gain a practical understanding of tax law and regulation and its application to a wide range of client tax issues.
* Provides a complete picture of the Australian tax system in a compact single volume.
* Answers common questions you face from clients.
* Highlights of all the important changes over the last 12 months ensures you don't miss. important developments.
* Worked examples help you easily apply the analysis to your issues.
* Easy to navigate and quickly locate answers to your questions.
* Gives fast access to related information from other Thomson Reuters' services.