Now offering seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system.
This second edition of the popular series now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system.
. NEW - The Interactive Textbook - integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths - allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to over 200 video demonstrations of worked examples in every year level, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts and much, much more.
. NEW - The Online Teaching Suite - allows you to easily assign work, create customised tests and report on progress with the learning management system (LMS) in this essential teaching resource.
. NEW - Captioning is now available on all video demonstrations to support hearing impaired students or as an option for classrooms where audio is not appropriate.
Complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Australian Curriculum (and state variants):
- Logical topic development is supported by carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and key point summaries in an uncluttered layout.
- Every question is grouped according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum and every exercise contains questions for all four strands.
- Three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are now indicated in the textbook and detailed working programs are provided to support differentiated learning.
The text delivered in print format.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum Second Edition, Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum or Cambridge Senior Mathematics account using the same unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the printed student textbook and the interactive textbook.
Interactive Textbook powered by Cambridge HOTmaths
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through a HOTmaths account using a unique 16-character code provided with the Print Textbook, or available for purchase separately as a digital-only option.
1. Linear rleations
3. Indices and surds
5. Quadratic equations
Semester review 2
7. Parabolas and other graphs
10. Logarithms and polynomials
Semester review 2