Modern History Transformed Year 11 Pack (Textbook and Interactive Textbook)
Le Cornu, Daryl;Bradbury, Christopher;Carroll, Kay
$50.95 (includes GST)
15%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 1 week.
| Add to Shopping Cart
Making the connection between history and its relevance to the lives of today's students, Modern History Transformed is written specifically for the new Stage 6 Modern History syllabus to help students develop the key historical thinking and writing skills required for success in their Year 11 and Year 12 studies and beyond.
Written for the new Modern History syllabus, this series helps to equip students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to investigate the forces that have shaped the world today. The series comprehensively covers the Year 12 core to meet course requirements and prepare students for HSC success. It also provides fresh, engaging and in-depth content across a range of popular electives.
- With engaging coverage of a range of Modern History topics, students are encouraged to debate and analyse historical issues and explore their relevance to the 21st Century.
- Each chapter has been carefully structured to allow students to develop the critical analysis skills required of an historian and include valuable overviews, activities and tools such as graphic organisers to develop critical thinking and writing skills and also enable effective revision.
- The striking design and a host of visually stimulating material is designed to foster student curiosity and imagination.
- A range of primary and secondary sources and historical interpretations provide evidence for students to use to examine the past.
- Comprehensive exam preparation support includes end-of-chapter summaries and activities that directly address syllabus outcomes, exam-style questions and additional resources for further investigation.
- Three chapters are included on World War I to address the new syallbus section 'The Shaping of the Modern World'.
- The Interactive Textbook provides a range of additional elective chapters and rich digital content to bring history to life.