(This is an OLD edition. It can no longer be supplied. Please perform a new search for the NEW edition using the following ISBN: 9780170213196)
This is the new and revised Workbook to accompany the 6th edition of Clarke, Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice. It contains solutions templates for all questions in the text. A CD accompanies the book containing solutions to all even numbered questions in the Workbook. The remaining odd numbered solutions will be password protected in the Instructor Resources online.
The Workbook is an exellent monitor of individual student progress and can be used later as a study guide. The templates in the Workbook provide students with an example of the correct format needed to answer the corresponding question in the main text. Different formats include ledgers, journals and various calculations and reports.
1. Accounting: its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialised journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenue to the accounting period
10. Construct a 10-column worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12 Depreciation of non-current assets
Edward A - Retired
Ted Clarke graduated from the University of New South Wales after completing a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting. He has accumulated 24 years' experience in industry and 17 years of teaching experience. A teacher of Accounting and Finance at Wetherill Park College, South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE, he has also tutored in Accounting at the University of Western Sydney Nepean campus, Hawkesbury campus and Nirimba campus. Recently Ted has retired with his wife Peggy to their country property outside of Glenreagh in northern New South Wales.