The first-ever Classroom in a Book for Flash.
* Project-based lessons show readers the key techniques for working in Flash, Adobe's interactive multimedia authoring tool.
* Now part of Adobe Creative Suite, Flash CS3 is likely to attract a whole new audience of users.
* Covers new features, including native Photoshop and Illustrator support, a new user interface, new drawing tools, and easy animation-to-ActionScript conversion.
1. Getting Acquainted
2. Working with Graphics
3. Creating and Editing Symbols
4. Working with Text
5. Adding Animation
6. Creating Interactive Files
7. ActionScript Basics
8. Using Components
9. Working with Sound and Video
10. Loading and Optimizing Flash Content
11. Publishing Flash Documents