$204.95 (includes GST)
Hardcover package 0
0%Off Retail Price
This item is available to backorder. Usually ships within 3 - 4 weeks.
| Add to Shopping Cart
Equip your students with the skills necessary to identify, detect, investigate and prevent all types of fraud with Albrecht/Albrecht/Albrecht/Zimbelman's FRAUD EXAMINATION, 6E. This popular text closely examines the nature of fraud using memorable business examples and captivating cases of actual fraud, including recent developments in cyber fraud. Students explore how experts use technology to both commit and detect fraud. Students also examine today's legal options for victims of fraud.
Significant discussion on forensic analysis expands students' understanding of the field, while new, timely examples, problems and exercises reinforce concepts with meaningful practical applications. In addition, proven learning features help students focus on the most important information in fraud today as they prepare to make a difference in contemporary business.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO FRAUD.
1. The Nature of Fraud.
2. Who Commits Fraud and Why.
3. Fighting Fraud: An Overview.
Part II: FRAUD PREVENTION.
4. Preventing Fraud.
Part III: FRAUD DETECTION.
5. Recognizing the Symptoms of Fraud.
6. Data-Driven Fraud Detection
Part IV: FRAUD INVESTIGATION.
7. Investigating Theft Acts.
8. Investigating Concealment.
9. Conversion Investigation Methods.
10. Inquiry Methods and Fraud Reports.
Part V: MANAGEMENT FRAUD.
11. Financial Statement Fraud.
12. Revenue- and Inventory-Related Financial Statement Frauds.
13. Liability, Asset, and Inadequate Disclosure Frauds.
Part VI: OTHER TYPES OF FRAUD.
14. Fraud Against Organizations.
15. Consumer Fraud.
16. Bankruptcy, Divorce, and Tax Fraud.
17. e-Commerce Fraud.
Part VII: RESOLUTION OF FRAUD.
18. Legal Follow-Up.