Straight from Cisco: the official complete assessment, review, and practice for the newest CCNA Security (IINS) exam!
- Covers every current CCNA Security exam topic, including key concepts, network infrastructure protection, threat control/containment; and secure connectivity.
- Extensive updates include: Cisco Configuration Professional GUI tool, ASAP Firewall, ADSM, and IPv6 security.
- CD contains realistic practice tests.
- Extensive, proven features help students review more efficiently.
This is Cisco's official, comprehensive self-study resource for preparing for the newest CCNA Security certification exam. Designed for entry-level readers, it covers every objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features designed to promote retention and understanding. Readers will find:
- Pre-chapter quizzes assess knowledge upfront and focus study efficiently.
- Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to actual configuration commands.
- Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list that candidates must know.
- Exam Preparation sections with additional chapter review features.
- Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan.
- Customizable practice test library on CD-ROM
This second edition's many updates include new coverage of the Cisco Configuration Professional GUI tool, ASA firewall, Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM), IPv6 security, and more. Its coverage also includes:
- Network security concepts, policies, lifecycles, and strategies.
- Protecting network infrastructure.
- Securing management and data planes.
- Configuring AAA to use Cisco Secure ACS.
- Planning threat control strategies and implementing ACLs for threat mitigation.
- Implementing and configuring Cisco firewalls and IPS.
- Understanding VPNs, PKI, and IPSec.
- Implementing site-to-site and SSL VPNs with Cisco technologies