Australian Master Tax Guide 2019, 64th Edition
$160.00 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
20%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-5 business days.
TAX & ACCOUNTING Level:
| Add to Shopping Cart
Confidently and quickly navigate all areas of tax with the Australian Master Tax Guide 2019. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax rates and dates with ease.
This edition incorporates the 2018/19 Federal Budget measures and is up-to-date to 1 January 2019.
An essential reference guide for all accounting and tax law students.
- A complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns
- Complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates
- A comprehensive subject index and finding lists
- Practical examples and tax planning points
- Authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits, superannuation
- Basic overviews of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax.