Australian Master Tax Guide 2020
$159.98 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
20%Off Retail Price
In Stock - Available for immediate dispatch!
N.Sydney : In Stock
| Add to Shopping Cart
Confidently and quickly navigate all areas of tax with the Australian Master Tax Guide. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax dates, with ease. Up-to-date to 1 January 2020.
Essential for all accountants, tax lawyers, financial advisors and payroll offices.
- A complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns;
- Complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates;
- A comprehensive subject index and finding lists;
- Practical examples and tax planning points;
- Authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits, superannuation;
- Basic overviews of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Highlights of 2019 Tax Changes
- Checklist of Tax Changes in 2019/20
- Different Types of Taxpayers
- Income, Capital Gains
- Superannuation, Termination Payments
- Deductions, Personal Offsets
- Capital Allowances, Incentives
- International Tax
- Tax and BAS Agents, TFNs, ABNs
- Other Taxes; (GST, FBT, Payroll Tax, Stamp Duty, Land Tax,
Superannuation Guarantee Charge and Fuel Tax Credits)